Sunday, December 26, 2010

Pictures from Ireland

One of the first sites that greeted me upon my arrival to Ireland. Not prepared!

My place of refuge during the storm. Also the site where I met Mickey.

Full Irish Breakfast (yes, that is all for one person). Eggs, sausage, bacon, black pudding, toast, soda bread, marmalade, and drinks.

The stones at Drombeg circle with the hills in the background
 
My good buddy, Jackson, playing in the rabbit holes.

"The Bothy," my private suite during my stay with Arthur and Lydia. Don't let the plastic on the roof fool you, this was quite a sturdy and comfortable place to stay. It was originally a cottage for miners during their stints in the copper mines.

Irish Coffee - coffee, whiskey, cream.

My last meal and final goodbye to Ireland and the signal of my return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment